About the Firm
Marietta Lawyers Deliver Strong Results for Georgia Clients
Skillful attorneys handle criminal defense and personal injury matters
If you’ve been charged with a crime or have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you want an attorney who is always prepared to defend your rights in court. Though not every case goes to trial, you have the best chance to achieve a favorable result if your lawyer is an accomplished courtroom advocate. At Elwart & Hobbs, LLC in Marietta, our lawyers have more than 25 years of combined experience providing strong counsel in Georgia trial and appellate matters. Whether you have been accused of criminal conduct, hurt in a car crash or injured in some other type of incident, attorneys Katie Elwart and Brian Hobbs have the skill and toughness to achieve your legal objectives.
Knowledgeable advocates have significant trial and appellate experience
Selecting the right legal advocate has a significant effect on your case’s outcome. Individuals with serious concerns trust and recommend us because we are:
- Established — Both of our attorneys attained success handling a heavy caseload of difficult matters during their work as public defenders. We use this background to give Georgians the same type of dedicated advocacy in a private practice setting.
- Focused — At every stage of your matter, we are results-oriented litigators who understand the key legal and practical considerations affecting your case.
- Responsive — We have built a strong reputation for providing thoughtful counsel in a caring manner.
Wherever you are in Georgia, we can help you protect your rights in criminal or civil litigation. Our lawyers represent clients in numerous cities, including Atlanta, Alpharetta, Decatur, Duluth and Smyrna.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished law firm pursues justice for people in the greater Atlanta area
Our firm represents clients in Cobb County and statewide in various legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — We are seasoned criminal defense attorneys who find innovative ways to secure justice for accused men and women.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, we can pursue fair compensation in a personal injury claim.
- Auto accidents — Whether you’ve suffered a car crash on a busy local highway or just outside your front door, our accomplished lawyers will deal with insurers and faulty drivers in cases arising out of auto accidents.
- DUI/DWI — You still have legal options even if you have been charged with drunk driving after testing over the blood-alcohol limit. Our firm challenges authorities and exposes flaws in the DUI enforcement process.
- Wrongful death — After a tragic loss caused by another’s carelessness or intentional misconduct, we advise family members and estate representatives on possible wrongful death actions.
Regardless of the complexity or difficulty of your case, we are committed to making a positive difference for you and relieving your emotional and financial burdens.
Contact a dedicated Georgia attorney for assistance with an injury or criminal defense case
Elwart & Hobbs, LLC represents Georgia clients in criminal defense and personal injury matters. Our firm serves victims throughout the state, including residents of Cobb, Cherokee, DeKalb, Fulton and Gwinnett counties. Please call 470-735-0577 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Marietta office.